To set up a short-hold tenancy, written & photographic inventory, register tenants with local authority and relevant utilities companies etc £300 per property (Non refundable) (Inclusive of vat)
- Reference fee: £75 per adult (Non refundable) via a credit referencing company (Inclusive of vat)
- Tenancy renewal: £100 (Inclusive of vat)
Deposits are all registered with mydeposits.co.uk.
Client Money Protection
Please note as per the Property Ombudsman
Parkstone Estate Agents
Confirm that they do not have separate Client Money Protection at this present time
All deposits are registered with the Government approved scheme with
My Deposits .co.uk
Registration number 50000690
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018
Our work as Parkstone Estate & Letting Agents involves storing & processing personal data, and we do this in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
If we ask you for personal information we will:
- make sure you know why we need this information
- only ask for information that we need
- ensure only those appropriate have access to it
- store your information securely
- inform you if the information will be shared with a third party
- only keep your information for as long as we need to
You will need to contact us if you do NOT want us to retain your information in both electronic and paper form and to supply such information to relevant third parties only when and as necessary.
Third parties would include:
Credit Reference Agencies – for the purpose of referencing only
Utility companies – Gas & electricity
Local Council – Council Tax
Trades people – to liaise if access is required
You can opt out of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) any time.